CBW Bank was founded in 1892 in Weir, KS. In 2009, it was acquired by its current management team, which includes ex-Google, ex-Yahoo and Wall Street executives. With rapidly evolving technologies and regulations, CBW Bank expects to continue, in conjunction with its partners, to develop and launch products and services that leverage these changes and innovations to serve its customers better.
CBW Bank is currently seeking a qualified individual to serve as Paralegal/Legal Assistant in a growing office with expanding legal needs. The selected candidate will work at the direction of the Legal Counsel. The candidate will be responsible for updating company files, preparing legal contracts, reviewing documents, giving legal assistance, and other duties as assigned. The candidate may also be expected to attend board meetings and assist with company compliance issues.
Additional responsibilities include reviewing and organizing reports, documents and files of a variety of contractual and financial situations to become familiar with the issues and identify pertinent material. The candidate will research, prepare, draft and finalize a variety of legal documents, such as memorandums, contracts and correspondence. The candidate will maintain the scheduling calendar for office staff.
- Degree in paralegal studies or equivalent degree program.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely accurate, and detailed paperwork management.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, standard office technology, equipment, and general office procedures.
Salary: Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience with all manner of corporate documents.
- Management experience such as working with a variety of teams within a company.
- Knowledge of international corporations or general foreign business knowledge.