CoreFirst Bank & Trust
Branch Supervisor - In Store Locations
Senior Branch Sales Manager
Typically 40 hours per week between 9:30 am – 7:00 pm Monday – Friday, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm Saturday, 9:30 am – 3:00 pm Sunday
The Branch Supervisor - In Store Locations supervises a designated branch to achieve established production and other goals.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Supervises day-to-day branch operations, including scheduling staff
- Directly supervises and motivates branch staff to create a team environment
- Responsible for continued training, including providing spot coaching and feedback
- Supervises branch sales process including new banking accounts, loan applications, and referrals
- Opens banking accounts, processes loan requests, runs teller transactions, and handles escalated customer service issues
- Supervises in accordance with Retail Essentials and Branch Audit Program
- Tracks progress towards and achieves branch sales performance goals
- Assists in interviewing Personal Bankers and Lead Personal Bankers
One (1) year of supervisory experience and two (2) years of banking experience required. Sales experience preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
Work involves interactions with others and may be of a personal or sensitive nature when working through escalations. Additional skills include developing relationships, motivating, influencing, and training others. Composure and professionalism when handling complex situations.
Values & Competencies
- Adherence to the CoreFirst Bank & Trust Values of Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability
- High level of skills in the CoreFirst Bank & Trust Competencies of Customer Focus, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management
- Approachable and caring, with strong ability to relate and empathize.
- Sales and marketing awareness and aptitude. Goal-oriented, strong initiative, and ability to delegate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand for excessive periods of time and walk. Some physical effort required including ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some local evening and weekend travel may be expected.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screening and background check.
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum performance requirements of their current job, and should submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.