CBW Bank was founded in 1892 in Weir, KS. In 2009, it was acquired by its current management team, which includes ex-Google, ex-Yahoo and Wall Street executives. With rapidly evolving technologies and regulations, CBW Bank expects to continue, in conjunction with its partners, to develop and launch products and services that leverage these changes and innovations to serve its customers better.
CBW Bank is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for the Topeka, KS location. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reconcile and analyze accounting and compliance data
- Prepare, review and reconcile invoices
- Review and balance payables and receivables
- Reconcile balance sheet, including correspondent accounts
- Reconcile income statement
- Assist VP of Operations in preparing financial statements and reports, as assigned
- Create and analyze reports
- Assist the VP of Operations and Compliance Officer as requested by them
- Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications include an undergraduate degree in accounting or finance related field of study. Additionally, successful candidates must possess high attention to detail and standards of integrity. Knowing a second language is not required, but would be helpful for this position.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.