CBW Bank, a Kansas-state-chartered bank, is seeking a qualified individual to serve as paralegal/legal assistant in a growing office with expanding legal needs. The selected candidate will work at the direction of the Bank’s attorney’s and management. The Candidate will be responsible for updating company files, drafting and preparing legal contracts, reviewing documents, document management, giving legal assistance and other duties as assigned. The Candidate may be expected to attend board meetings and assist with company compliance issues.
Candidate will be expected to review/organize reports, documents and files of a variety of contractual and financial situations to become familiar with the issues and identify pertinent material. Candidate will research, prepare, draft and finalize a variety of legal documents such as memoranda, contracts and correspondence. Candidate will also maintain schedules and calendars for office staff.
- Degree in paralegal studies or equivalent degree program.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely accurate, and detailed paperwork management.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, standard office technology, equipment, and general office procedures.
- Experience with all manner of corporate documents.
- Management experience such as working with a variety of teams within a company.
- Knowledge of international corporations or general foreign business knowledge.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
Salary: $35,000 – $44,000 commensurate with experience.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.