Topeka Country Club
Director of Health and Wellness
The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing massage and body treatment services to members and guests of the Topeka Country Club (“TCC”).
- Provides services associated with his/her licensed occupation.
- Greets and welcomes members and guests.
- Communicates clearly with members, guests and Health and Wellness staff to achieve desired results for both the client.
- Ensures members and guests receive high-quality, professional treatments, as scheduled.
- Performs all assigned/scheduled services and tasks.
- Performs all support tasks associated with providing services assigned (set-ups and break down of treatment rooms, stocking and inventory of supplies, stocking and removal of linen, etc.)
- Assists in the overall smooth operation by maintaining orderliness and cleanliness of the workplace and communicating efficiently with coworkers.
- Assists members and guests with questions regarding TCC.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Completed at last 500 hours of massage training/schooling and possess Kansas licensure.
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCTMB) certification preferred.
- Demonstrated technical ability.
- Prior experience in a resort, club, or day spa setting.
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service and hospitality.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to services provided to members and guests.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of TCC.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to frequently move supplies up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift weight consisting of 25 pounds.
- Ability to use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Ability to perform sessions extending up to 120 minutes.
Candidates may complete an Application for Employment or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exposure to industry chemicals.
- Interaction with TCC staff, members and guests.