CoreFirst Bank & Trust
Customer Sales Associate (Teller)
Branch Supervisor or Branch Sales Manager, depending on location
20 hours per week, minimum, Hours vary between Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm, Saturday 9"00am - 4:00pm, and on Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Customer Sales Associates assist bank customers with retail banking transactions, sales referrals, and provide legendary customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proficiently processes customer transactions in a courteous, professional, accurate, and timely manner, following bank policies and procedures
- Answers questions, resolves problems, and recommends product solutions for customers
- Assists with record keeping, branch operational logs, day-to-day customer and branch needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintains working knowledge of the benefits of CoreFirst products and services, to identify product solutions for customers. Serve prospective and current customers by referring products and services.
Requires One (1) year of customer service experience, including cash handling.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Successful Completion of Retail 101 Training, provided by CoreFirst.
Courtesy, customer service, and tact are essential elements of the job. Must handle confidential information appropriately.
- Adherence to CoreFirst Values; Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. High level of skill in the CoreFirst Competencies of Customer Focus, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management.
- Professionalism is a requirement for success in this position.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of CoreFirst history, goals, policies, and procedures, and understand how they relate to the essential functions and responsibilities of the position.
- Must demonstrate initiative, problem-solving ability, and be detail-oriented to successfully perform the essential job functions.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of CoreFirst products and services to effectively make referrals to customers and be considered for promotions within the Retail Sales and Service Department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required including ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some local evening and weekend travel may be expected. Branch Network Personal Bankers may travel to outer market locations occasionally, but overnight stays are not expected.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screen and background check.
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job and submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.