Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Vice President of Operations
CBW Bank an innovative, dynamic company is looking for an Operations Manager. This person will be responsible for deposit systems, digital channels and payment systems, and provides direction and guidance in developing the Bank’s operational activities/initiatives. Controls the development, implementation, and daily functions of the Bank’s Operations units.
We will reward you for your performance and your accomplishment in achieving the goals as set in the business plan.
The Operations Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations.
- Plan, organize, and direct all activities for banking operations as they relate to deposit operations, debit card services, and core and item processing.
- Manage all aspects of the commercial bank’s operations (wire transfers, ACH, checks, card programs, deposit operations, etc.)
- Well-versed in bank regulation and compliance matters.
- Prepare and deliver reporting to bank management and board of directors
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, line of business leaders, and other channel managers to drive the digital channel roadmap and ensure consistency across all channels
- Ensures familiarity and compliance with all CBW Bank policies and processes.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Track record of increasing responsibility at the same banking institution.
- Experience in a key operational departments at a bank for at least 2 years. Knowledge of deposit operations, ACH and Fedwire.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field required
- Solid understanding and strong working knowledge of banking regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively work with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to succeed in driving businesses forward regardless of industry.
- Possess required agility to initiate and drive change and the flexibility to adapt to a dynamic environment, as well as easily toggle between issues of strategy and vision and those of the most tactical and granular nature.
- Impeccable organizational skills, with ability to self-motivate and successfully work on multiple projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong work ethic, high energy level, and a drive to succeed.
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent follow-up.
- Ethically and professionally focused; while possessing and instilling a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Understanding of the need to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate good work habits, maintain a professional appearance and attitude and follow policies and procedures.
- Must project a friendly, courteous, patient and professional image at all times, even under adverse conditions.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and email, mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.