Kansas Vehicle Title Services Company, LLC [KVTSC]
Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Manager of Operations
The title processing team is responsible for processing title applications and issuing the Kansas Certificate of Title.
- Provides professional service to all contacts requesting and/or needing assistance, answers questions or concerns regarding vehicles, vehicle applications, or anything related. Interaction can be in person, via phone or email. Skilled communication skills are required.
- Operates personal computer, data entry equipment, communications systems and other office equipment. Requires ability to key information into the MOVRS system. Requires the ability to lift and move boxes of paper and or documents weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- Analyzes and evaluates all title applications and supporting documents for accurate information, completeness and eligibility for the issuance of the certificate of title in accordance with the Kansas statutes, policies, and procedures. Interprets the guidelines to help customers find the best solution to address the problem detected during editing and processing. Requires the evaluation of the primary data and the translation of conclusion.
- Identifies errors and determines what is needed to proceed with the issuance of the certificate of title. Resolves errors on all applications through research and or requesting correspondence and supporting documents. Maintains working knowledge of all tasks and responsibilities of the assigned work so the completion and/or training of these tasks can be performed.
- Performs other duties and or tasks as assigned by supervisor and/or management.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; some post-secondary education or training is preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience. One (1) year of experience with vehicle titles is preferred.
- Skilled communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations is preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office. Experience with customer database is preferred.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks and to perform a variety of administrative duties, such as typing, word processing, filling, faxing, and processing paperwork.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with staff and customers.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Demonstrates poise, tact and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Ability to work with myriad personality types in a congenial and respectful manner.
- Ability to lift and move boxes of paper and or documents weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and mail, email, talk on the phone.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and business partners.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.