Information Technology Specialist II
Full Time, Non-exempt
DCCCA exists to provide social and community services that improve the safety, health, and well-being of those we serve. DCCCA is a stable, private, non-profit organization, led with integrity, compassion, and innovation for more than 45 years. Our values set us apart as a leading social service provider. We believe in the families we serve, and we believe in the families of our employees. DCCCA team members enjoy coming to work each day, taking pride in knowing that there is a greater purpose in what they do. At DCCCA, we provide relationship and hope. We believe there is no greater calling.
DCCCA’s Department of Information Technology is recruiting for an Information Technology Specialist II. Working at DCCCA means devoting time and energy to serving others. In turn, the health and well-being of our team members and their families is of the utmost importance. DCCCA offers a competitive benefits program that reflects our mission and values and supports the growth and well-being of our team members. Successful candidates can manage multiple projects and priorities, while producing high quality work. If you would enjoy an opportunity to serve the community at a strong and stable agency, please apply!
For more information about DCCCA, please visit www.DCCCA.org.
- Ensures the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services, email provision, telecommunications, servers, PC's, networking equipment, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and office automation equipment.
- Oversees provision of end-user services, including the help desk and technical support services.
- Performs initial workstation computer, peripheral and server set-ups.
- Reviews diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems.
- Administers DCCCA-wide network services.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions of network hardware and/or software applications, video surveillance and physical access control systems within the DCCCA's local and wide area networks.
- Installs, configures, and maintains operating systems, network services and equipment.
- Effectively designs, installs, terminates, tests, and maintains cabling systems for data networks per national electric code.
- Schedules upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems; preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery.
- Monitors the operation of the data centers and building telecommunications rooms.
DCCCA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a tobacco and drug-free workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, preferred.
- Four years’ related experience, required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft (Exchange, Outlook, Teams, M365 applications and admin portals), Google (Gmail, Workspace and storage), VM services, Box, Powershell.
- Poise, tact, and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
Successful completion of pre-employment background screening, reference checks, and drug screening is required.