Deposit Operations Director
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To be determined
The Deposit Operations Director is responsible for monitoring and reviewing all deposit documents for compliance to banking regulations and assisting the department with other duties as needed.
- Manages Deposit Operations
- Manages all daily processes to ensure they are completed efficiently and accurately while ensuring appropriate internal controls.
- Serves as a liaison for retail staff answering questions professionally and efficiently. Communicates with management on staff deficiencies and exceptions.
- Manages deposit operations staff by providing appropriate training and constructive feedback as needed.
- Performs daily reconciliations of Correspondent Bank, Fed, Teller, and Cash Vaults.
- Risk Monitoring/Compliance
- Reviews daily risk reports, including but not limited to BSA/CTR reports, CTR filings, system maintenance journals, ACH Risk Management Report Alerts, fraud monitoring report exceptions as needed.
- Assists BSA Officer with account monitoring.
- Complies with Consumer Compliance, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), anti-money laundering (AML), and counter-terrorist financing, information security, and other regulations, as required.
- Reviews and ensures appropriate compliance levels for all legal and regulatory items department is responsible for.
- Treasury Management
- Implements, monitors and maintains risk controls for ACH and Wire Processing.
- Manages daily Treasury Management system processing for customers.
- Reviews and suggests process improvements.
- Software Administration
- Administers and maintains software access for department with appropriate internal controls.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree in a business or finance related field preferred.
- Three (3) or more year of experience in the banking industry.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Ability to operate computer, teller machine, and 10-key calculator with high accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both verbal and written skills with customers in English.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to make reliable and prompt decisions using available information.
- Ability to effectively work with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate good work habits, maintain a professional appearance and attitude and follow policies and procedures.
- Must project a friendly, courteous, patient and professional image at all times, even under adverse conditions.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and email, mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to consistently view a computer monitor and detailed printouts; communicating with disgruntled customers; meeting deadlines.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
To apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and credentials to email@example.com.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers, including disgruntled customers.
- Potential exposure to dangerous criminal activity.