Established in 1951, McElroy’s has developed into a premier Mechanical Contractor and Facility Services company. For nearly 70 years, our company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and plumbing systems that serve healthcare, industrial, commercial, education, entertainment & hospitality, government, and science & laboratory facilities.
Our offerings have grown over the years, but we still operate under our founding principles: Treat every customer and employee with respect and do the job right. The right way and for the right reason. Earning and maintaining your trust is our most important job.
McElroy’s Inc., a regional HVAC, mechanical and plumbing company is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk.
Education or Certifications:
- Accounts Receivable functions such as posting payments to customer accounts.
- Processing commercial and residential service billings.
- Vehicle Fleet Management: keeping accurate and organized records of all vehicles in the fleet.
- Occasional customer service and front office support.
- Other accounting functions as assigned.
Relevant Years of Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s degree in business field or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school is preferred
- 1-2 years accounting systems experience
- 1-2 years office administration experience
- 1-2 years experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Manage competing demands
- Handles delays or unexpected events with professional behavior
Exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently, the equivalent of Level 1 placement on the Physical Capacity test administered by KBIWCF. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
McElroy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. McElroy’s Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: Email firstname.lastname@example.org