Capital City Oil, Inc (CCO)
Chief Operating Officer
Health & Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K
Are you a proactive, assertive, operations powerhouse who is looking for a new challenge and opportunity? Do you like quick-paced environments with a lot of moving parts, variety and ever-changing priorities? Do you enjoy the freedom and authority to think independently and lead a team to drive results? Do you always remember to follow up on the status of anything outstanding? If so, review the job description and paste this URL in your browser now to apply for our Chief Operating Officer position because we would like to meet you, answer your questions and see if our goals align:
To apply, CLICK HERE!
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will work closely with the President and focus on operational strategy. The COO’s main responsibility is to review long-term business goals and implement and drive results through daily operations. The COO will assist in leading the management team to be efficient, productive and effective. The ideal candidate will have a mix of business and management experience with strong leadership skills.
The COO will provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization. They will bring operational, managerial and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation controls to the company. The COO will effectively communicate and foster growth among the management team and all employees. This is a vital leadership role that will drive results, spur growth and increase the overall efficiency of the corporation.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Work with President to create CCO’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Provide leadership to management and their team’s that aligns with CCO’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Drive company growth from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CFO, President and other key management team members.
- Partner with the CFO to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, acquisitions, IT systems, software and reporting.
- Work with sales manager to set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes to increase revenue.
- Hire, train and review managers and staff.
- Maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with customers, vendors & suppliers, banks, associations and all other professional business partners.
- Be familiar with local authorities on issues around taxation, licensing, reporting as it relates to the petroleum industry.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Generating reports and giving presentations for external and internal users.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Masters in Business (MBA) preferred
- 5-10 years of executive leadership experience required
- Exceptional business planning and presentation skills
- Budgeting and/or financial experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of different business acumens (marketing, sales, accounting, budgeting, inventory, purchasing, operations, etc.)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and ability to work and manage various projects at once
- Proactive and positive nature
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org