Norton County Hospital
Director of Nursing
Norton County Hospital has a career opportunity for a Director of Nursing to lead our nursing staff. We are a 25-bed progressive critical access hospital located in Norton, Kansas. It is our goal to serve the vital need for quality healthcare for our community members in the County and the surrounding area. Retention and Hiring incentives may apply.
The successful applicant will be committed to the professional development of his or her nursing team. He or she will provide leadership, operational planning, and direction of all aspects of the patient care in the nursing department in order to ensure patient safety and satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overall supervision, competency, education and evaluation of licensed and non-licensed staff in the nursing department including emergency room.
- Accountable for oversight of lead staff who have direct responsibility for service areas within patient care such as trauma, obstetrics, and surgery
- Bachelor degree in nursing is preferred, with 3-5 years of experience as a director or equivalent role.
- Registered nurse in good standing in the state of Kansas or prepared to obtain Kansas licensure.
- The successful applicant will have a track record of measurable achievements and sustained results.
- The position requires full knowledge of the clinical and regulatory aspects of delivering ER and acute nursing services to an array of patients.
Our benefit package includes paid time off, health insurance, supplemental insurances, and KPERS retirement, life insurance, and disability
Applications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
, or printed from our website’s Employment Opportunities page at www.ntcohosp.com
. Please return complete resume and application to Human Resources, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or emailed to email@example.com