CoreFirst Bank & Trust
Deposit Services Lead
Deposit Services Operations Supervisor
Assists in the day-to-day operation of the Deposit Services Department along with assisting the Deposit Services Supervisor with training staff
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Assists in all areas of the Deposit Services department, where needed. Those areas include but not limited to:
- New Account Processing
- Account Maintenance
- NSF Processing
- Unposted Processing
- Review Daily Reports
- ACH File Processing
- Wire Transfer Processing
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies, automation & workflows.
- Achieve and maintain a general knowledge of all aspects of the bank and our services in order to cross sell products and answer customer questions.
- Deal with exception items and/or unusual customer situations.
- Assist with supervisory duties when needed; acts as the backup Supervisor when the Supervisor is absent.
- Participate in on-going education seminars and training classes in order to stay current with banking regulations and bank products.
- Conduct all actions and interactions with internal and external customers in accordance with The CoreFirst Way consistent with quality customer service, friendliness and the overall mission of the bank.
- One year of supervisory experience preferred
- One year of banking experience required (Deposit Services experience preferred)
- Knowledge of banking regulations (ACH and deposit regulations preferred)
High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
Competencies: Adherence to CoreFirst Values: Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. A secondary focus on internal and external Customers, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management is also essential.
Skills and Abilities:
- Workflow management
- Data and documentation review for accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Applications
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Detail, solutions and goal oriented
- A self-starter, takes initiative
- Ability to resolve conflicts when they arise
- Listening, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to relate and empathize with people
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required.
Travel is negligible.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screening and background check.
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job, and should submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.