Company Name: Latimer, Sommers & Associates, P.A.
Position: CAD/REVIT Technician
Latimer, Sommers & Associates, P.A. (LSA) is seeking CAD operators for its Topeka, KS and Overland Park, KS (Kansas City) locations.
LSA is a professional engineering firm specializing in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Telecommunications systems design. The firm has roots in Northeast Kansas and has been established for over 65 years. LSA performs design and consulting work in more than 35 states across the nation generating a diverse portfolio of projects. A typical work week for employees consists of creating contract documents for multiple projects from different geographical locations throughout the country with varying degrees of design complexity and system application. With a total of 23 employees, a focused and supportive work environment can be expected. For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.lsapa.com
Members of LSA’s drafting team translate the engineers’ designs into consistent, easy-to-read construction documents using AutoCAD and Revit software programs. The documents produced provide clarity for building contractors and are a key element in the bidding process. The selected candidate for the position will receive on the job training with CAD software programs utilized by LSA to convey engineering designs with quality construction documents and drawings.
LSA offers competitive wages and benefits. Our current benefits package includes:
- 401k retirement plan with guaranteed company contribution
- Individual health insurance plan at no cost to the employee with opportunity to upgrade at substantial cost savings (Family/Spouse plans are also available)
- Dental insurance
- FSA with Dependent Care coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Accidental Death Policies
- Paid vacation time
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience using AutoCAD software
- Strong understanding of PC operating systems, Microsoft Office
- Enrolled in or completed a 2-year technical or associate degree/program in related field
- Experience with Autodesk Revit
- Revit/CAD certification
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to: Andy Hess - firstname.lastname@example.org