Typically forty (40) hours per week between 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 12:00pm Saturday, other hours as needed
Branch Sales Manager
Kansas City, KS
Lead Personal Bankers (“LPB”) open banking accounts, process loan applications, and assist customers with CoreFirst products and services. LPBs may support branch management with scheduling, directing, training, and on-the-spot coaching of branch staff. The Lead Personal Banker plays an important role in carrying out branch sales goals and objectives.
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Illustrates and sells the benefits of CoreFirst Bank & Trust products and services to prospective and current customers to generate new business and strengthen existing household relationships
- Tracks progress towards branch sales goals. Partners with Branch Sales Manager in assigning personal and branch goals
- Provides on-the-spot coaching to Personal Bankers and Customer Service Associates related to the CoreFirst products and sales process
- Provides existing Bank customers with their financial needs, by listening and asking appropriate questions; Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: answering customer questions, performing account maintenance, and assisting customers with bank processes and procedures
- Participates in daily branch operations including, but not limited to, opening and/or closing the branch, balancing the vault, assisting with completion of internal records and audit logs, administering safe deposit box needs, performing teller duties as required, and carrying out other administrative functions, as needed
- Resolves customer escalations regarding Bank sales and services
Adherence to CoreFirst Values; Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. A secondary focus on internal and external Customers, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management is also essential.
Professionalism and composure, strong sales awareness, ability to contribute to a motivated environment, ability to monitor key details and set priorities, and goal oriented
- Two (2) years of banking experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Adherence to the CoreFirst Bank & Trust Values of Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability.
- High level of skills in the CoreFirst Bank & Trust Competencies of Customer Focus, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management.
- Working knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft computer applications to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in procedure and/or technology. Proficiency with processes and procedures related to consumer deposit and loan products.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required including ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some local evening and weekend travel may be expected. Branch Network Personal Bankers may travel to outer market locations occasionally, but overnight stays are not expected.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
CoreFirst Employment Practices:
- Applicants must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screen and background check
- Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job and submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal
- Applications received by XXX given first priority
CoreFirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this Job Description at any time. The Job Description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.