CoreFirst Bank & Trust
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, other hours as needed
Performs all clerical functions pertaining to bank cards.
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Answers phone inquiries for the Bank Card Department
- Assists customers with customer-facing websites
- Researches statement requests
- Creates and updates Debit, Credit, ATM and Pre-Paid cards
- Processes balance transfer requests
- Collaborates with other bank personnel and departments as needed
- Reviews and processes all Debit and ATM request forms
- Orders supplies
- Prepares processed work and reports for scanning
- Assists in creating reports for the Department
- Acts as back up for all other positions in department as needed
- Maintains a working knowledge and understanding of current operating regulations and changes via VISA online
- Processes settlement wires
- Achieves and maintains general knowledge of all aspects of the Bank and its services in order to cross sell products and answer customer questions
- Conducts all interactions with internal and external customers in accordance with The CoreFirst Way (the Bank’s customer service commitments and experience expectations that guide our interaction with every customer)
- Requires one year of clerical experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typing and 10 key skills proficiency required
- Detail, goal and solutions oriented
- Ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts
- Ability to relate and empathize with people
- Takes initiative, self-starter
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required.
Travel is negligible
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
CoreFirst Employment Practices:
- Applicants must pass a drug screen and background checks
- Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job and submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal
CoreFirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this Job Description at any time. The Job Description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.