Prairie Band, LLC
Commercial Development/Real Estate Project Manager
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Commercial Development/Real Estate Project Manager performs a wide variety of tasks related to planning and developing real estate parcels owned by the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation.
- Researches potential development opportunities.
- Evaluates potential development sites and conducts site visits to perform assessments and evaluations of potential buildings and vacant land for projects.
- Coordinates all predevelopment work associated with projects including due diligence on buildings and land, hiring architects, contractors, and other professionals, securing construction estimates and any other work necessitated by the project.
- Develops project schedules, goals, and timelines that will lead to successfully completing the project.
- Assesses the status of projects against their plan and schedule identifies actual or potential problems and facilitates and guides solutions to ensure that the projects are completed as planned.
- Schedules internal and external meetings as appropriate to managing project team members and ensure that project goals and timelines are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Two (2) years of experience related to real estate and development.
- Familiarity with real estate development process.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills and ability to translate complex real estate and other concepts into relatable concepts for a broad audience.
- Must possess analytical and strategic skills.
- Ability to plan, manage, and implement multiple complex projects.
- Ability to understand and conceptualize project goals.
- Ability to learn and use a wide variety of computer software related to project management, including word processing, database programs, spreadsheet, and project management packages.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens, email and talk on the phone.
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
Indian Preference Exercised:
Prairie Band, LLC is subject to Title 22: Employment Code of the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation. In accordance with Title 22, this position is designated as a TIER 2 position. Preference will be given to individuals to the extent required pursuant to Section 22-2-4(B).