CoreFirst Bank & Trust
Loan Servicing Representative
Manager of Loan Servicing & Funding
Performs a variety of duties related to the servicing and administration of loans.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review daily exception reports
- Process Paid Files
- Perform maintenance on both consumer and commercial loans
- Calculate and process payoffs
- Post transactions to loans and general ledger accounts
- Service participation loans
- SBA reporting
- Credit Bureau maintenance
- File NSI/UCC’s
- Answer phones to assist both internal and external customers
- Send correspondence as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Servicing of Real Estate Loans that will include the following:
- Investor reporting and servicing
- Funding Real Estate loans
- Escrow analysis/Paying real estate taxes and property insurance
- PMI reporting
- Monitoring and processing insurance claims
- One year of banking and/or lending experience required
- Previous loan servicing experience desired
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Self-Starter, takes initiative
- Basic accounting
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Detail/Goal/Solutions Oriented
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts
Work involves communicating with immediate colleagues, other bank employees, customers, and vendors primarily for purposes of giving or obtaining information. Work requires courtesy and friendliness in providing assistance and exchanging factual information. Ability to relate and empathize with people.
Adherence to CoreFirst Values; Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. A secondary focus on internal and external Customers, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management is also essential.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required.
Travel is negligible
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screening and background check.
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job, and should submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.