National Association of Trailer Manufacturer
Non-Exempt, Full Time
Marketing Director, Executive Director
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing Director and NATM staff to support all marketing and promotional materials for the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers’ (“NATM”) activities, providing project leadership on member marketing services, membership and events marketing, and overseeing the creation of the Directory and Buyer’s Guide amongst other projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience
- Supports the Marketing Director in creating, managing, and implementing digital marketing initiatives including social media, various NATM websites, brand development, marketing webinar creation, and email marketing.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success. Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and member trends for the quarterly marketing meeting.
- Work with members to fulfill their marketing and advertising needs.
- Assist the Marketing Director in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives related to membership & events.
- Oversee the creation, editing process, and distribution plan for the printed Membership Directory & Buyer’s Guide.
- Communicates positively in verbal, written and body language to represent NATM accurately.
- Works collaboratively with NATM staff to build and maintain a strong team environment to accomplish the tasks necessary to serve and support the goals and mission of NATM.
- Performs all additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in marketing, advertising, or communications; AND
- One to three years’ experience in relevant role (internship experience applies); OR
- Any equivalent combination of education and progressively responsible experience, with additional work experience substituting for the required education on a year for year basis.
- Advanced computer and design skills include Adobe Suite Software, Microsoft Office, and web editing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Creative mind with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically, solve practical problems, and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work within, and meet, strict deadlines
- Experience with research using data analytics software, Google Analytics
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict in a timely manner.
- Ability to develop and implement cost saving measures while working within the approved budget.
- Ability to make decisions while exhibiting sound and accurate judgment.
- Ability to set goals and objectives with the motivation to overcome challenging obstacles.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Professional approach and appearance.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Occasionally sit
- Frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Read computer screens and mail, email, talk on the phone
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally travel
- Professional environment in an office setting; and
- Interaction with staff and customers.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned; but rather to give the employee a general sense of responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.