Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Vice President of Operations
CBW Bank an innovative, dynamic company is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Project Manager to join our fintech-focused operations team. The ideal person must be analytical, precise and careful and must have experience in managing people professionally. You must enjoy working in a fast paced, results driven environment.
We will reward you for your performance and your accomplishment in achieving the goals as set in the business plan.
The Project Manager (“PM”) will report to the Vice President of Operations, with a dotted line to the Head of Fintech Business Development. The PM will be responsible for conducting and managing implementations while working with external vendors/ customers and internal resources to maximize the overall scope, impact and effectiveness of third party relationships.
- Provides oversight for projects and is responsible for reporting progress, solutions and completion to all stakeholders, including Executive Management.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling project timelines, tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools and providing direction and support to project team.
- Research, find and recommend products and services that could benefit the bank and its customers. Will plan and execute the implementation of these products and services
- Manages third party implementations, while establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts.
- Assists in the rollout and administration of key third party and internal system integrations
- Provides oversight of enhancement/change requests and implementations
- Partners with department managers on any product development or strategic planning changes.
- Acts as a liaison between teams to ensure effective communication throughout project timeline to completion
- Assists in oversight of technology updates and testing and ensures timely delivery of new benefits and features to end users. Monitors for new options available, and advances ideas for technical improvements.
- Assists in creating, testing, and implementing workflow processes in partnership with the business unit and technology.
- Creates and provides implementation training of staff related to new products and processes.
- Follows all applicable laws and regulations
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Track record of increasing responsibility, preferably at the same institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field required
- Knowledge and experience in bank technology implementation and management, merchant processing or card issuing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively work with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess required agility to initiate and drive change and the flexibility to adapt to a dynamic environment, as well as easily toggle between issues of strategy and vision and those of the most tactical and granular nature.
- Impeccable organizational skills, with ability to self-motivate and successfully work on multiple projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong work ethic, high energy level, and a drive to succeed.
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent follow-up.
- Ethically and professionally focused; while possessing and instilling a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Understanding of the need to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate good work habits, maintain a professional appearance and attitude and follow policies and procedures.
- Must project a friendly, courteous, patient and professional image at all times, even under adverse conditions.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and email, mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.