Endeavor Private Wealth
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Endeavor Private Wealth provides financial advisory, investment and fiduciary management services for approximately 300 households. Endeavor Private Wealth provides expertise in the following accounts: discretionary investment management accounts, estate and trust accounts, retirement plans, IRAs, 401(k), profit sharing and charitable foundations.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Managing Partner and the advisory team.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Managing Partner and other assigned advisory team members.
- Acts as the point of contact among managing partner, employees, clients and external partners.
- Makes outbound client service calls as directed by managing partner.
- Manages information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manages advisors’ calendars and sets up meetings and client reviews.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for the advisory team.
- Takes meeting minutes and completes internal documentation support, as well as, directing documentation and assigning tasks to applicable parties.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of advisory team, reviews, documents and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and maintaining a professional office environment.
- Screens and directs phone calls, mail and distributes correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in Office Management, Executive Assisting or similar role.
- A background or familiarity in the financial industry preferred.
- Ability to perform as a team player, eager to collaborate with others.
- Must possess excellent communication with clients and team members.
- Very organized, able to monitor all outstanding tasks and follow up as needed.
- Able to problem solve and assist client needs from start to finish.
- Detail and process oriented, able to explain multiple steps to complete various tasks.
- Must possess a positive attitude, and willingness to engage in various business projects and initiatives.
- Knowledge of various investment products: mutual funds, ETFs, separately managed accounts.
- Broad understanding of insurance products: term, whole and variable life, long term care, disability.
- Broad understanding of various annuity products.
- Must possess strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and client service skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, strong written, verbal communication and grammatical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and activities on a routine basis with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn additional software applications.
- Ability to work with strict confidentiality requirements, as well as utilize good judgment in the preparation and distribution of confidential information.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens, mail, e-mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Ability to travel as directed by position requirements.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with clients and prospects in person and virtually.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.