Washburn University Alumni Association and Foundation
Administrative Support/Data Entry
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Director of Information Management, Analysis & Reporting
Onsite, Washburn University Foundation Building
The purpose of the Administrative Support/Data Entry is to support Washburn University Alumni Association and Foundation's (“Foundation”) overall fundraising efforts by inputting data and maintaining its integrity within the Raiser’s Edge database thus making the information valuable to all our fundraising efforts. This role must establish and nurture effective, collegial working relationships with co-workers and university partners representing the Foundation in a positive and professional manner.
Who You Are:
Successful candidates are detail oriented, enjoy working in a team environment and have a high degree of self-accountability. They possess a variety of data entry skills and bring a positive attitude to group projects as well as being self-motivated. They can follow detailed training and documentation, accept constructive feedback well and are eager to follow proven processes while constantly working to improve efficiency and accuracy.
What you will bring to the team:
- High school or GED equivalent with three (3) years of business experience, preferably within a fundraising institution, associate’s degree preferred;
- Data entry experience with proven ability to handle a high volume of data entry while maintaining accuracy;
- Intermediate computer skills covering a wide variety of software from Databases to and Microsoft products, specifically Word and Excel;
- Positive, professional attitude and a willingness to learn new skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail with an ability to perform work responsibilities accurately and independently;
- Flexibility and ability to perform diverse tasks in a timely manner;
- Creative and strategic-thinking abilities;
- Ability to identify and initiate process improvements;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Reliable and predictable attendance
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
Washburn University Alumni Association and Foundation is committed to building a community of support to continuously strengthen Washburn University and enhance the educational opportunities and experiences of our students. We build life-long partnerships with alumni and friends, and secure, invest, and steward private financial support.