Missouri Primary Care Association ["MPCA"]
Population Health Analyst
Monday through Friday
Director of Compliance & Value Based Programs
Eligible for Remote:
Jefferson City, MO [on-site]/Remote
Population Health Analyst facilitates MPCA’s population health efforts including serving as the subject matter expert for the Population Health platform by providing training and technical assistance to health centers and MPCA staff.
- Manages and leads implementation and validation efforts for Population Health platform.
- Leads/facilitates on-site/virtual training and technical assistance.
- Assists with Health Center Controlled Network including managing grant activities/deliverables, developing progress report, and ensuring deliverables are met.
- Assists with value-based care training needs including conducting performance improvement meetings with health centers; training on using Population Health platform for value based care efforts.
- Assists the MPCA staff with additional population health efforts and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in health administration, health information technology or other related field is required. Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a health care or health information technology field may be substituted for some portion of the educational requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including data collection and analysis is required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, in a professional manner that supports the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of MPCA and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, and the ability to coordinate multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in team settings to show flexibility and versatility.
- Ability to learn additional software applications.
- Ability to self-motivate and thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work with strict confidentiality requirements, as well as utilize good judgment in the preparation and distribution of confidential information.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach and use hands and fingers for extended periods of time.
- Performing physical activities which require considerable use of your arms and legs for moving your entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, bending, kneeling, crawling, stooping, and handing of materials.
- Ability to read computer screens, mail, e-mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Ability to drive an automobile.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with internal and external customers.
- Job duties will be performed either from a remote office location or onsite, at the Jefferson City, MO location.
- Travel will be expected in and outside of Missouri.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.