Kaw Valley Bank
Loan Administration Officer/CCO
The Document Scanner position is primarily responsible for imaging, indexing and shred retention of loans.
- Scans all existing and new loan files.
- Assists in indexing loan files. Other locations as needed.
- Audits scanned files for accuracy.
- Enters tracking of various forms – Insurance, titles, missing documents, etc.
- Tracks shred retention for all scanned documents.
- Travels to other branches to assist in scanning.
- Assists in organizing basement storage of all loan files.
- Searches and retrieves old loan files from storage, which includes lifting boxes up to thirty (30) lbs.
- Meets weekly with supervisor to discuss progress of scanning all old loan files.
- Performs miscellaneous filing, including UCC, notes, etc.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent experience.
- Moderate level of computer skills necessary to operate and navigate computer programs.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to make reliable and prompt decisions using available information.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Work involves consistently viewing a computer monitor and detailed documents; communicating with internal customers; meeting deadlines.
- Work may include occasional pushing, pulling, or carrying objects weighing thirty (30) pounds, such as shred retention boxes, files, documents, etc.
- Work normally requires finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination to operate computer keyboard at a moderate high skill level.
Employee Benefits Include: Paid Sick/Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Health & Dental Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) with a Match plus more.
Please apply at: https://www.kawvalleybank.com/about/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.