Missouri Primary Care Association (MPCA)
Recruitment and Workforce Development Coordinator
Monday through Friday (8:00 - 5:00)
Director of Recruitment & Workforce Development
Eligible for Remote:
Jefferson City, MO [on-site]
The Recruitment and Workforce Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director and Specialist of Recruitment and Workforce Development in the daily operations of Missouri Health Professional Placement Services (MHPPS) which matches healthcare professionals with job opportunities throughout Missouri’s rural and underserved communities. This position assists with the overall coordinating needs for the MCPA recruitment and workforce development team.
- Organizes the planning and execution of recruitment-related events, exhibits, meetings, and trainings.
- Manages calendars and coordinates meetings to provide seamless collaborative interactions amongst the recruitment team and external stakeholders.
- Assists with contract management between clients and MPCA/MHPPS.
- Assists with keeping job openings and postings up-to-date and occasionally helping with editing of position descriptions for purposes of posting and marketing positions to healthcare professionals.
- Utilizes and accurately maintains online recruitment software for purposes of posting job opportunities, maintaining client records.
- Communicates with candidates and assists with initial screening of interested candidates, on occasion or as needed.
- Provides training and technical assistance to clients regarding the use of our online recruitment tracking system.
- Develops content and maintains posts for the Recruitment and Workforce Development website, social media site/s, and partners with necessary staff to upkeep marketing and promotional materials.
- Represents MPCA and MHPPS at health care career fairs, health professional conferences, and work-related state, regional and national meetings to recruit potential candidates and clients as requested.
- Assists with the MO CHC Human Resource Network which includes but is not limited to helping with planning, organizing, and coordinating HR Network activities and managing the communications listserv.
- Assists with coordinating of other MPCA recruitment team initiatives as needed.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, human resources or related field is preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in professional recruitment or equivalent experience in working with non-profit community-based healthcare organizations and professionals is a preferred.
- Knowledge of health care delivery system and the elements of medical practice is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Familiarity with social media channels and management platforms, especially Facebook, LinkedIn, and Hootsuite are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, in a professional manner that supports the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of MPCA and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, and the ability to coordinate multiple projects with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in team settings to show flexibility and versatility.
- Ability to learn additional software applications.
- Ability to self-motivate and thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work with strict confidentiality requirements, as well as utilize good judgment in the preparation and distribution of confidential information.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach and use hands and fingers for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform physical activities which require considerable use of arms and legs for moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, bending, kneeling, crawling, stooping, and handing of materials.
- Ability to read computer screens, mail, e-mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Ability to drive an automobile and have a valid driver’s license.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with internal and external customers.
- Job duties will be performed onsite, at the Jefferson City, MO location.
- Occasional travel may be expected in and outside of Missouri.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.