Director of Agent Analysis
We are looking for a skilled Commissions expert to join our Finance team. This isn’t your average commissions position; our team manages several business lines with over 60 carrier relationships which equates to hundreds of products. Add in supporting our growing sales staff and advisor base – now you can see why our Commissions team is vital to the success of Advisors Excel. The Commission Analyst is a utility player position- working with all business lines, internal sales support and focusing on process improvement. A successful candidate for this position is self-motivated, eager to share new ideas, and is excited by an everchanging environment.
What You'll Do:
Experience You'll Bring:
- Provide day to day commission support to multiple business lines (Life, Annuity, Medicare, RIA, BD).
- Accumulate, interpret, and calculate commission funds received based on company policies.
- Serve as a liaison for sales teams on payout calculations, history inquires, and commission issues
- Build relationships with various carriers to ensure data is received in a usable and timely manner
- Use data manipulation skills to process data from multiple sources into standardized formats for accurate and timely commission payments
- Analyze processes, identify areas of improvement and create/update procedures to create consistency
- Prepare various reports making the data digestible for management
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or applicable work experience.
- 5 or more years’ experience working with commissions, preferably in financial service industry.
- Proficient in Excel; able to manipulate data with formulas and macros.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to interact with all personality types and with all levels of staff.
- Exceptional problem determination skills with a high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills; capacity to manage heavy workload while navigating a variety of competing, ever changing priorities.
What You'll Get:
- Experience with Salesforce or other similar CRMs.
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k (with matching options).
- Generous PTO package upon your start date.
- Access to an on-site café, gym and primary care physician.
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for hard work & exemplary performance.
- Employee sponsored events…and more!
Who We Are:
Advisors Excel is a fast paced, innovative company that seeks to service independent financial advisors in a multitude of areas within their business. From operational functions to sales and marketing, our end goal is to help continually grow advisors’ businesses nationwide. We thrive on watching them succeed. Not only does AE want to see the success of our advisors, but also our employees. We have high expectations from them to continually move our business forward. We are on the hunt for positive people who thrive on hard work and in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? We want you to join our team!
Advisors Excel is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Everyone is welcome here – as an inclusive workplace, our employees are always comfortable bringing their true selves to our offices daily.