Norton County Hospital
Norton County Hospital has a career opportunity for a Medical Clinic Manager. The Clinic Manager is responsible for administering, directing and coordinating the activities within the Rural Health Clinic by performing the duties directly and with the clinic staff. The Clinic Manager works effectively with medical staff, nursing staff and business staff to coordinate schedules, resources, meetings and trainings. This position is also responsible for directing staff to follow established policies and procedures as well as function as a liaison between patients, providers, clinic staff, administration and other hospital staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors staff and clinic compliance with regulations, policies and procedures, and with standards of quality patient care through quality assurance monitoring and implementing quality improvement activities.
- Defines goals, objectives, budget and performance standards for the clinic.
- Ensures clinic activities and processes encourage intradepartmental coordination within the hospital system; communicates to staff; monitors effectiveness.
- Facilitates monthly staff meetings and coordinates other business and educational meetings as necessary.
- Creates, initiates and evaluates improvements to better utilize department personnel and resources.
- Responsible for staff compliance with Employee Handbook, Confidentiality Agreement, HIPPA Privacy and Security Rule, Code of Conduct, all NCH/NMC Policies and Procedures.
- Prepares RHC Annual Program Evaluation, NCH audit information, and all other required reports.
- Encourages leadership skills of all clinic staff through delegation of responsibility.
- Coordinates with Chief Financial Officer to complete department budget requirements and reviews business operations regularly with CEO and CFO.
- Supervises all Clinic nurses, aides, and registration staff.
- Three (3) or more years of leadership experience.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in healthcare, preferably a rural health clinic.
- Bachelor's Degree or related training and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook email and calendar functions, and general internet functions.
Our benefit package includes paid time off (PTO), health insurance, HSA matching contributions with high deductible health plans, supplemental insurances, KPERS retirement, life insurance, and disability, and additional voluntary retirement options.
Applications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from email@example.com
, or printed from our website’s Career page at www.ntcohosp.com
. Please return complete resume and application to Human Resources, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org