Company: Landmark National Bank
Job Title: Bank Manager
Job Classification: Exempt, Full-Time
Work Schedule: As negotiated in Offer Letter
Location: Topeka, KS
The Bank Manager is responsible for the day-to-day branch operations and results, including sales, building and maintaining customer relationships, soliciting and developing new relationships, and promoting the bank’s public image in the community. Bank managers will also be making consumer loans as needed. Supervises all CSR’s, Teller Supervisors/Tellers in the branch.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred; high school diploma required
- Moderate to Advanced computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and the ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Previous management or supervisor skills preferred
Interested applicants should apply online at banklandmark.com/careers
Landmark National Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.