Job Classification: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
**This is a three year grant funded position
As with other Cover Kansas Navigator staff positions, funding for the position is dependent on continued federal Navigator Grant funding beyond 2024.
Reporting Relationship: Cover Kansas Project Specialist
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (or similar schedule)
Who We Are: Community Care Network of Kansas
Community Care Network of Kansas (Community Care) strives to make sure all Kansans have access to high-quality, community-based, whole-person health care close to home.
We are a statewide association made up of a network of Community Care clinics. Our members serve as the community resource at the local level, dedicated to ensuring the best medical, dental and behavioral care is available to all.
Together, we are leaders in health care training, technical assistance, and public policy discussions at the local, state and federal levels. We collaborate with other health care providers, foundations and individuals who collaborated to educate and advocate for equitable access to high-quality care for all. We believe healthy Kansans build strong and vibrant communities, which strengthens the overall quality of life in our great state.
The Program Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Cover Kansas Project Specialist and Staff. This position will primarily assist in all areas of the Cover Kansas Project, as well as supporting all Community Care Program staff when requested.
- Complete required Navigator training and achieve passing score on Navigator certification exams, and maintain certification as required by the CMS Navigator grant.
- Provide clerical and organizational support functions for the Navigator Project.
- Maintain current, accurate Navigator organization records.
- Assist in completing required reports.
- Assist with planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing of trainings and/or meetings.
- Provide administrative support in the successful implementation of the goals and objectives of the Navigator Project.
- Assist in maintaining current and accurate resource materials.
- Support outreach and enrollment efforts of the Navigator Project.
- Ensure required grant documentation is in place and available for Navigator Project.
Other Duties as Requested
- Participates as an active member of the Community Care team by developing an overall breadth of knowledge involving all of the Community Care activities and by working together to develop cooperative programs when possible.
- Performs all other duties assigned by management.