Company: Community Care Network of Kansas
Job Title: Program and Membership Coordinator
Job Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Supervisor: Chief Strategy Officer
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00pm (or similar schedule)
Salary: commensurate with education and experience
Who We Are
Community Care Network of Kansas strives to make sure all Kansans have access to high-quality, community-based, whole-person health care close to home.
We are a statewide association made up of a network of community care clinics. Our members serve as the community resource at the local level, dedicated to ensuring the best medical, dental, and behavioral care is available to all.
Together, we are leaders in training, technical assistance, and health care public policy discussions at the local, state, and federal levels. We collaborate with other health care providers, foundations and individuals who have partnered together to educate and advocate for equitable access to high-quality care for all. We believe healthy Kansans build strong and vibrant communities, which strengthens the overall quality of life in our great state.
The Program and Membership Coordinator is responsible for supporting Community Care program data systems and is responsible for ensuring accuracy and completeness of data collected. Provide programmatic support to ensure work plan activities are successfully achieved. This position works closely with Program staff and is responsible for assisting project manager’s data collection, support, research, and coordination of assigned initiatives. The Coordinator will support and coordinator all aspects of the membership, including but not limited to renewal process, recruitment of new members and potential organizational sponsorship.
- Serves as administrator, super-user and developer liaison for Community Care’s Member Information Management System (MIMS). Generates reports as requested.
- Operates as lead author for publications as identified, including Gaggle.
- Leads monthly clinic review meetings and prepares related documentation.
- Completes updates to MIMS with periodic project reviews to ensure accuracy of system.
- Serves as the Quality Reporting System (QRS) and Capitol Improvement Grant (CIG) administrative support and report generation.
- Assists the IT/Infrastructure Specialist in training program staff with company tools, software, and systems, as requested.
- Manages the membership process, including new member enrollment and renewals.
- Maintains membership listing and provide membership reports.
- Assist with development opportunities, including but not limited to researching and identifying potential sponsors and sources of funding for special projects and initiatives.
- Supports and assists with membership recruiting, program group purchasing, and membership fee for service and other funding sources as identified.
- Serves as backup to Executive assistant and program support staff as requested.
- Utilize company technology and participates in weekly collaborative communication.
- Works collaboratively with staff to build and maintain a strong team environment to accomplish the tasks necessary to serve and support the goals of Community Care.
- Participates in special events.
- Attends staff meetings and other meetings, as required.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Information Technology, or a related communications field.
- One to two (1-2) years of administrative experience.
- Passion and commitment to improving health and social justice; experience working in/with a community health center or other non-profit clinic environment preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office suite; ability to learn additional software applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, board members, external partners, legislators and state officials, and funders.
- Forward thinker and innovator who actively seeks opportunities, proposes solutions, and is motivated to continually improve.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, editing and public speaking) to transfer complex and technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail oriented, strong work ethic, and ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, multi-faceted, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to utilize independent judgment and discretion to create, modify, and/or monitor projects to best meet the needs of Community Care and its members, including creation and implementation of work plans, achievement of program goals/objectives/performance measures and production of high-quality deliverables.
- Regularly maintain stationary position with regular need to relocate to attend meetings internally and externally
- Ability to read computer screens and operate computer peripherals for an extended period of time, or the ability to discern electronic information through reasonably available accommodations
- In-State travel is required.
- Professional, face-paced and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting with regulated temperatures and moderate noise level
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this position description at any time. The position description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow Community Care policies and procedures and maintain a professional personal appearance and workspace. Employees are required to follow any other position-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by the employee’s supervisor.