Peterson Publications, Inc.
Graphic Designer/Web Administrator
Topeka, KS [on-site at PMG office]
Peterson Media Group ["PMG"] publishes national magazines & directories in a number of different industries in both print and digital formats. All aspects of publishing including advertising sales, editorial, design, circulation management and mailing are handled in-house. Peterson Media Group also manages several associations along with conference planning and events.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for programs and events (Enewsletters, collateral materials for events & publications)
- Website updating on publication and association websites
- Assisting with creative concept and collaterals for publications & associations
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Formal graphic design training
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite (PC), especially Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, Constant Contact and Campaigner)
- Experience working with Website design (Wordpress experience a plus)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work as a team player in a small office setting