Kaw Valley Bank
The Operations Assistant is responsible for performing a wide range of deposit operations, clerical, and secretarial duties. Incumbent is responsible for keeping records of financial transactions. Incumbent will work under minimal supervision and in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Process overdrafts and return items.
- Balance Internal accounts to general ledger, correct errors and request corrections from Federal Reserve Bank.
- Answer the telephone, assist branches and customers with inquiries.
- Balance and verify ACH and social security reports and process items to be returned.
- Check Stop payment forms and log against stop maintenance report.
- Daily Reports, balance teller and cash vaults.
- Order cash for branches.
- Review Suspended Mobile Deposits.
- Address all inbound and outbound ACH Returns and NOCs.
- Online Banking support and staff training.
- Assist customer with Online Banking questions, password reset, and general information.
- ACH origination for customers.
- Wire transfer processing - foreign & domestic.
- File maintenance review.
- Implement and provides customer training and set up in regard to RDC and ACH.
- Prepare monthly reports for management.
- Answer online banking and Banno questions that are received via email.
- Fulfill other job-related duties which are assigned by management and not already part of this job description. Compliance with all bank policies, regulations, and laws applicable to carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) year of banking experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with operating a computer, calculator, and other general office equipment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, aptitude for numbers and orientation towards detail.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced, changing environment and maintain a commitment to accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to get along well with coworkers and to work as part of Kaw Valley Bank’s team, working towards the Bank’s goals set forth by Management.
- Must demonstrate good work habits, maintain a professional appearance and attitude, and follow policies and procedures.
Employee Benefits Include: Paid Sick/Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Health & Dental Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) with a Match plus more.
Please apply at: https://www.kawvalleybank.com/about/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.