Kansas Vehicle Title Services Company
Title Processing Associate
Kansas Vehicle Title Services Company (KVTSC) is a contract provider for the Kansas Division of Vehicles. KVTSC has a position available which is responsible for processing and printing all types of Kansas vehicle title applications from dealerships, title services, tow services, mechanics as well as from the general public. Overtime may be required.
- Using logic, analogical and analytic reasoning to determine the best solutions to problem applications and/or questions
- Exceptional customer service: in person, on the phone and via email
- Adheres to policies, procedures and laws
- Ability to understand logic and flow of basic computer system usage.
- Accurate and speedy keyboarding/typing skills/data entry
- Personal computer
- Sheet feed scanner
- PC printer
- Ability to remember details of requirements, policies and procedures
- Editing documentation for compliance with set policy and procedure
- Basic math skills
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Works as a member of the team
- Arrives at work on time and ready to go to work
Interested individuals may stop by 2127 SW 37th
St in Topeka, KS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to request an application.