Director of Information Systems
APPLY HERE: www.dccca.org/careers
DCCCA exists to provide social and community services that improve the safety, health, and well-being of those we serve. DCCCA is a stable, private, non-profit organization, led with integrity, compassion, and innovation for more than 45 years. Our values set us apart as a leading social service provider. We believe in the families we serve, and we believe in the families of our employees. DCCCA team members enjoy coming to work each day, taking pride in knowing that there is a greater purpose in what they do. At DCCCA, we provide relationship and hope. We believe there is no greater calling.
DCCCA’s Department of Information Technology is expanding their team and recruiting for a Director of Information Systems. The Director will create and guide strategy related to DCCCA technology and systems. Successful candidates are decisive self-starters who collaborate with and motivate others. We are looking for individuals that enjoy strategic planning, big picture problem-solving, and an opportunity to engage in work that serves the community.
Working at DCCCA means devoting time and energy to serving others. In turn, the health and well-being of our team members and their families is of the utmost importance. DCCCA offers a competitive benefits program that reflects our mission and values and supports the growth and well-being of our team members. If you would enjoy working with an established IT team and an opportunity to serve the community at a financially-sound organization, please apply!
- Collaborates with senior management to develop the organization's goals and strategy related to agency information systems including hardware, software, electronic health records, HRIS, and ERP platforms
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, and initiatives to support DCCCA's information technology and information systems compliance and strategy need
- Directs and coordinates professional services such as systems analysis and design, feasibility studies, and programming of information, communication, and office automation systems
- Develops, implements, and manages agency-wide IT budget, and ensures competitive pricing from suppliers in compliance with agency policies and procedures related to procurement
- Oversees ongoing implementation of key information systems, including electronic health records, HRIS, ERP platforms, and other technologies
- Identifies and recommends new technologies and services that will improve efficiency, processes, and operations; reviews requests for additional services and upgrades, assessing the costs and benefits to the organization
- See a complete list of duties at www.dccca.org/careers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study.
- Five years’ related experience, including position(s) of significant leadership.
- Proven communication and collaborative interpersonal skills.
Successful completion of pre-employment background screening, reference checks, and drug screening is required. DCCCA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a tobacco and drug-free workplace.