CoreFirst Bank & Trust
Business Systems Analyst
Application Specialist Supervisor
**$500 sign on bonus for new hires**
Identify and address current and future business needs by working with individuals throughout the business to analyze the performance and needs of the core banking and ancillary applications. Responsible for implementing new applications, enhancing current applications, and developing new solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Provide support for core and ancillary banking applications to ensure the highest quality of service to bank staff, business partners, and customers
- Work with application vendors and service providers (e.g., core application, ATM / debit card processor) to resolve technical issues
- Work with vendors and business partners to design, test and implement enhancements, and identify ideas for efficiency improvements
- Research and maintain new functionality related to the core application
- Assist departments with continuous process improvement, using knowledge of our applications to develop streamlined or automated processes
- Create and modify custom reports utilizing SQL and Crystal Reports
- Create and maintain robotic process automations (RPAs) for routine processes and tasks
- Test fixes and new releases; work with vendor to correct defects
- Coordinate changes to existing and new applications with other IT teams and through change management process
- Utilize the IT project management methodology (Agile/Scrum) to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Conduct all actions consistent with quality customer service, friendliness and the overall mission of the bank
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Degree preferred
- One to three years of experience supporting proprietary and third-party applications
- Experience with banking and/or bank software experience, SQL databases
- Solutions oriented
- Listening, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented / accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Adherence to CoreFirst Values: Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. A secondary focus on internal and external Customers, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management is also essential.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required.
Travel is negligible. It is primarily local during the business day, although some local evening and weekend travel may be needed
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Applicants must pass a drug screening and background check.
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job, and should submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.