Douglas County Visiting Nurses
Home Health Team Manager
HOME HEALTH TEAM MANAGER
needed for busy Home Health Agency. The Home Health Team Manager provides clinical coordination consultation to ensure appropriate care and quality of service. Confers with all disciplines and ancillary services to provide quality care to patients.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree with suitable operational experience
- In good standing and able to meet all federal and state licensure requirements
- Five years’ clinical experience with a minimum of three years’ experience in a management or lead clinical role
- Home health experience preferred
Additional information that applies to all positions:
- Ensure assessments for referrals and visits for patients are scheduled.
- Coordinate communication with staff, patient/clients, families and physicians to ensure appropriate care and outcomes are reached.
- Review OASIS and coding on all new admissions, recertifications, transfers, resumptions and discharges.
- Educate and mentor field staff to maximize accurate and timely OASIS assessments and documentation.
- Review reports at appropriate intervals to ensure compliance with regulations and timely billing.
- Manage/coordinate staff call rotations.
- Ensure service quality.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and guidelines and clinical practice standards.
- Conduct staff meetings/case conferences.
- Coordinate case communication.
- Participate in clinical supervisor call rotation.
- Interpret company policy/procedures.
- Audit clinical records for compliance.
- Monitor scheduling; assure caregiver qualifications are matched to patient needs.
- Obtain insurance prior and re-authorizations as needed.
- Recruit, interview, hire, orient and supervise staff.
- Participate in quality improvement (QI) activities.
Visiting Nurses requires a criminal background check and motor vehicle (MVR) check for all employees once a conditional offer of employment has been extended by the hiring manager. Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required for all positions. Mileage paid in addition to wage. Send resume to 200 Maine, Suite C, Lawrence, KS 66044, e-mail to H_Resources@kansasvna.org or Fax to 785-843-6439.
Douglas County Visiting Nurses Association, Inc complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination. The VNA is an equal employment opportunity employer and equal employment opportunity is provided to all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
PPE equipment is provided to employees as required for the position per CDC & OSHA guidelines. All staff are required to wear masks in the office except when in their office/work station. VNA is subject to the CMS vaccination mandate.