CoreFirst Bank & Trust
Topeka, Kansas (Headquarters)
The Imaging Representative is responsible for performing a variety of duties involving preparing and scanning bank documents into electronic format, managing physical documents in the loan operations vault, and assisting with record retention.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Organizes and sorts bank documents in preparation for scanning process
- Scans, indexes, and annotates physical documents into imaging system
- Ensures quality control, before, during, and after scanning process
- Conducts research on files requested for subpoena and summons
- Maintains supply of scanning equipment and materials
- Assists other bank employees with questions and searching for documents on imaging system
- Maintains vault records by rotating filing boxes for storage, tracking file retention, and filing documents and branch capture items daily
- Runs daily paid loan list and uses the vault database to check loans in and/or out
- Six months of office experience
- Basic knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information appropriately
- High level of focus on detail, accuracy, and speed with the ability to stay focused while handling repetitive tasks
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
Skills & Abilities: Work involves communicating with immediate colleagues, other bank employees, customers, and vendors primarily for purposes of giving or obtaining information. Work requires courtesy and friendliness in providing assistance and exchanging factual information. Ability to relate and empathize with people.
Adherence to the CoreFirst Bank & Trust Values of Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability
High level of skill in the CoreFirst Bank & Trust Competencies of Customer Focus, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee sits for extended periods of time and is regularly required to talk or hear. Some light physical effort required.
Travel is not normally required for this position. Occasional local travel for purposes of meetings and/or training may occur during the business day.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Applicants must pass a drug screen and background checks
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job, and should submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.