Washburn University Alumni Association and Foundation
Prospect Research, Management, and Reporting Analyst
Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Executive Director of Administration
Onsite, Washburn University Foundation Building
The Prospect Research, Management, and Reporting Analyst is responsible for a comprehensive, strategic and customer-service oriented program of prospect development services to support the Washburn University Alumni Association and Foundation’s (WUAAF’s) overall fundraising efforts. The Analyst works to develop strategies and programs that support and promote the prospect management, analytics, reporting and prospect identification initiatives of WUAAF.
Who You Are:
The Prospect Research, Management, and Reporting Analyst will work in combination with the Data and Reporting Team and the Development Team and will use strong communication skills to provide strategic information sharing between the two teams. They will have the ability to gather diverse data from multiple sources to analyze, evaluate, and disseminate the information in a succinct and effective manner. The analyst will have a strong attention to accuracy and detail while demonstrating research, data analysis, and reporting skills. A successful candidate will be able to use these skills to maximize WUAAF’s fundraising efforts.
What you will bring to the team:
- Ongoing analysis of portfolios to maintain optimal performance through giving continuum for front line gift work;
- The management, development and design of programs and strategies that support WUAAF’s fundraising efforts.
- Proactive analysis of data from multiple systems to identify individuals with significant capacity and inclination to give to Washburn University;
- Development of monthly reports such as development director pipeline and performance reports, overall fundraising scorecard, annual giving scorecard, and campaign scorecard to guide overall strategy;
- Extensive research and nuanced analysis of biographical, philanthropic, professional, and financial information of individuals, corporations, and foundations;
- Development of gift pyramids and reporting tools that align prospect research and management with campaign priorities.
- Advisement to executive leadership and campaign staff on prospect research
- A respect for the importance of confidentiality for our constituents.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply and view the full job description:
Please go to HR Partners at www.hrpartnersks.com
and click on “Apply Now!” under “Jobs” to submit your resume, cover letter and three professional references.
The Foundation does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, genetic information, military status or membership in other protected groups. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.