Hours vary between Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am-12:00 pm, and on Sunday 10:00 am-3:00 pm. 38 Hours per week, minimum.
Branch Supervisor or Sales Manager, depending on location
Customer Sales Associates assist bank customers with retail banking transactions, sales referrals, and provide legendary customer service.
- Proficiently processes customer transactions in a courteous, professional, accurate, and timely manner, following bank policies and procedures
- Answers questions, resolves problems, and recommends product solutions for customers
- Assists with record keeping, branch operational logs, day-to-day customer and branch needs
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Maintain working knowledge of the benefits of CoreFirst products and services, to identify product solutions for customers. Serve prospective and current customers by referring products and services.
Adherence to CoreFirst Values; Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. High level of skill in the CoreFirst Competencies of Customer Focus, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management
- Professionalism is a requirement for success in this position
- Must maintain a working knowledge of CoreFirst history, goals, policies, and procedures, and understand how they relate to the essential functions and responsibilities of the position
- Must demonstrate initiative, problem-solving ability, and be detail-oriented to successfully perform the essential job functions
- Must maintain a working knowledge of CoreFirst products and services to effectively make referrals to customers and be considered for promotions within the Retail Sales and Service Department
- Requires One (1) year of customer service experience, including cash handling
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Successful completion of Retail 101 Training provided by CoreFirst
- Courtesy, customer service, and tact are essential elements of the job
- Must handle confidential information appropriately
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required including ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some local evening and weekend travel may be expected. Branch Network Personal Bankers may travel to outer market locations occasionally, but overnight stays are not expected.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
CoreFirst Employment Practices:
- Applicants must pass a drug screen and background check
- Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job and submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal
CoreFirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this Job Description at any time. The Job Description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.